Helps Improve Your Gut Health: Green Superfood is enriched with many prebiotics such as inulin, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium longum, bifidobacterium bifidum, Streptococcus thermophilus. Prebiotics are the friendly bacteria and yeasts that help your digestive system to break down and absorb nutrients from the food you eat. They also help you fight off harmful organisms that cause diseases like diarrhea. Pectin in apples also acts as a prebiotic and promotes gut health.
Many digestive enzymes like bromelain, papain, cellulase, lipase, and protease have been added to Green Superfood to ease the digestion process. Wheatgrass also contains many digestive enzymes. Digestive enzymes can also help decrease constipation and Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) that affect one in five people. Its symptoms consist of bloating, abdominal pain, and unusual bowel movements. Soy Lecithin increases the mucus in your intestine, making the digestion process easier and protecting your digestive system's delicate lining.
- Helps Aid in Weight Loss: Wheatgrass and apples contain fibers that help reduce cravings, promote the feeling of fullness early, and aid in weight loss. Inulin also helps you in weight loss.
Helps Strengthen Your Immune System and Reduce Cardiovascular Diseases Risks: Acerola, alfalfa, spirulina, deglycyrrhizinated licorice, suma, ginkgo, echinacea, parsley, chlorella, wheatgrass, bee pollen, bromelain, papain, and astragalus (believed to prolong life) have been added in Green Superfood due to their antioxidant, anti-aging, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory effects. These ingredients make the Green Superfood a potent immunity booster against foreign invading pathogens like bacteria, viruses, etc., and reduce the symptoms of certain infections like colds, flu, sore throat, and other upper respiratory tract infections.
They may help reduce oxidative stress caused by free radicals. They may help reduce chronic inflammation and lessen the risk of certain cancers. The above-discussed ingredients and rice bran also help decrease the blood fats and bad cholesterol levels and increase good cholesterol levels to reduce cardiovascular diseases like peripheral artery disease, heart attack, stroke, and high blood pressure. Beetroot and grapeseed have been added in this supplement may lower the high blood pressure, lessen swelling in the body, and improve blood flow.
- Helps You Fight Against Anemia: Anemia is a common condition in older adults, occurs due to the reduction of red blood cells. Its main symptoms are weakness, fatigue, and shortness of breath. Spirulina and spinach have been added to Green Superfood to increase the hemoglobin of red blood cells. Iron is an essential element of red blood cells, and wheat sprouts have been added to this supplement to increase iron absorption.
- Helps You Manage Blood Sugar Levels: Barley grass, milk thistle, and apples present in Green Superfood contain fiber contents that may help control type 2 diabetes by lowering the blood sugar levels and enhancing the synthesis and secretion of insulin and decreasing the sugar absorption bloodstream.
- Helps Support Your Liver Health: Milk thistle is a powerful detoxifying herb that exhibits liver-protective effects. Milk thistle, chlorella, bee pollen, and wheatgrass have been added to Green Superfood to boost your liver function, reduce liver inflammation, liver damage, and regenerate damaged liver cells. They also help the liver inhibit toxins like alcohol, radiation, carbon tetrachloride, heavy metals, and excess iron to bind to the membrane of liver cells. They may also reduce dangerous liver enzymes.
Helps Support Your Bone and Joint Health: Dulse powder contains significant amounts of calcium and potassium that help your bones become strong and dense. Parsley is enriched with vitamin K, which is a crucial nutrient for bone health. Vitamin K supports osteoblasts (bone-building cells) that help build stronger bones. Vitamin K also helps increase bone mineral density by activating specific proteins, decreasing your fracture risks.
Osteoarthritis is a common joint disorder in older adults. Bromelain present in Green Superfood may help relieve joint pain, stiffness, and soft tissue swelling in the knee and shoulder, due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Helps Support Your Mental Health: Prebiotics and ginkgo may help you against many mental health problems. These ingredients of Green Superfood help you reduce depression, anxiety, ADHD and, boost your brain function and improve well-being.
- Helps Support Your Eye and Vision Health: Spinach and parsley may help protect your eyes and improves vision health as they contain zeaxanthin, lutein, and beta carotene. They may also help you avoid age-related macular degeneration (AMD) (an incurable eye disease) that is a significant cause of blindness worldwide.
Green Superfood is jam-packed with all the essential green superfoods, micronutrients, and many more amazingly healthy and patented ingredients derived from fruits and vegetables. Each serving of this superfood is accompanied by a full dose of digestive enzymes and probiotics for promoting your gut health. This superfood can help you ward off infections by enhancing your immune response. Its antioxidant content can help you reduce oxidative stress, inflammation, and cardiovascular disease risks. It can boost your brain function and improve your life quality. This superfood can help keep the toxins outside your body, enhance your energy levels, and boost optimal health.
Reach out to one of our Nutrgainz Nutrition experts and find the solution for you based on your goals and personal preferences!