Elderberry Immunity W/ Zinc & Vitamin CRegular price $34.97 Save $-34.97
Immunity refers to like an army of your body to defend against foreign invaders like disease-causing bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens. Besides adopting a healthy lifestyle, use our Elderberry Immunity to improve your immune response and potentially fight off illnesses. Elderberry Immunity utilizes patented and finest quality ingredients such as elderberry, zinc, vitamin C, Vitamin D, vitamin B12, potassium, and magnesium, etc. that have been exhaustively researched for their ability to decrease inflammation, oxidative stress, treat upper respiratory tract infections (common colds, flu, etc.) and to boost and support your healthy immune system. Its main ingredient, elderberry, is considered a "medicine chest" for its healing properties.
What makes Elderberry Immunity a powerful Immunity Booster?
- Elderberry - It is the main component of Elderberry Immunity. Elderberry is well known in folk medicine for treating infections (like colds and flu) and its healing power. When foreign agents like bacteria, viruses, etc., attack your body, the first natural response that is initiated by your immune system is inflammation. Inflammation protects your body against injury, cell damage, and infection. However, its chronic condition can cause diabetes, heart and cognitive disease, cancer, and autoimmune disorders.
Many research studies proved the antiviral and antibacterial potential of elderberry to reduce inflammation and keep your body protected against influenza, common cold, flu, and other upper respiratory tract infections. Elderberries are rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, anthocyanins, and other essential nutrients. Elderberries can also reduce fat from your blood and lessen cholesterol levels, which reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin C (acerola fruit juice powder) - Acerola cherry is an excellent vitamin C source, a known antioxidant. It helps prevent free radical damage, decrease inflammation, boost the immune system, and lower certain illnesses and cancer risk. Vitamin C helps fight fatigue by increasing iron absorption. Vitamin C can also help lessen the severity and extent of the common cold and other upper respiratory tract infections.
- Zinc - It has been added to Elderberry Immunity because it is crucial for the normal development of immune cells and their communication. It plays an essential role in your inflammatory response. Around two billion people worldwide, and up to 30% of older adults are thought to have a zinc deficiency. Certain infections and diseases, like pneumonia, can be caused due to zinc deficiency. Studies proved its significance for reducing the duration of a common cold.
- Vitamin D - Its deficiency may negatively affect the immune system and cause upper respiratory tract infections such as allergic asthma and influenza. It can help improve the pathogen-fighting effects of white blood cells, which are the crucial parts of the immune system, and reduce inflammation. That's why you must take Elderberry Immunity regularly. As shown by recent research, vitamin D may shield your body against colds and flu.
- Vitamin B12 - It has been added to Elderberry Immunity as it plays a vital role in the immune system's proper functioning. Methionine synthase is crucial to produce purines and pyrimidines in all cells and fast-dividing immune cells, and methionine synthase uses vitamin B12 as a cofactor. Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause to reduce the number of white blood cells (lymphocytes) and impairs NK cells' activity (the most imperative for destroying cancer cells).
How to Use:
Mix one scoop (5.2 g) in a glass of cold water and drink once daily, preferably with your first meal. You can consume this by mixing it with smoothies, juices, or protein shakes.
WARNING: Don’t take on an empty stomach. You should use Elderberry Immunity after seeking your health care professional's advice, especially if you are on medication or have a medical condition. It would be better to stop using Elderberry Immunity if you are pregnant or nursing, have had a family history of heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, or any other disease. If you experience any adverse reactions, discontinue its use immediately.